Sign up for Henshaws “I can do it” course for children
8-12 year olds who have a visual impairment, join Ellie from Henshaws every Friday for 6-8 weeks for the “I can do it” course based in St.Vincents school.
Starting Friday 20th January 2023, 1-3pm.
FREE swimming sessions to be included from Friday 3rd February
6–8-week program we will learn 6 different topics to promote independence and confidence.
- Social and emotional skills
- Keeping myself and others safe
- Daily living skills and mobility
- Kitchen skills and cooking
- Transitions, goals, and aspirations
- quizzes, games and have lots of fun whilst making new friends!
For more information, please contact ellie on Ellie.email@example.com or 07850914124.