To become a Visionary member you must be able to demonstrate that:
- you are a local sight loss organisation within England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- you provide local services to people living with sight loss.
- you are one of the following:
- Unincorporated association
- Registered charity
- Company limited by guarantee with charitable status
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) or a SCIO
- CIC – Community Interest Company
- a registered charity, operating within the sight loss sector and with a UK wide remit.
Band A (voluntary led or total annual income £50,000 or less): £ 25.00
Band B (total annual income £50,001 to £150,000): £ 36.00
Band C (total annual income £150,001 to £250,000): £ 60.00
Band D (total annual income £250,001 to £500,000): £180.00
Band E (total annual income £500,001 or more): £270.00
* Note that one off exceptional items can be excluded from total annual income for purposes of membership banding – please contact us to discuss.
To find out more or to start your membership application process get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.