You're viewing an event that has already taken place
Instead, you might be interested in taking a look at our upcoming events.
Fundraisers forum – Social Media for Fundraisers: Big ideas
Thursday 29 June 2023
1:00 pm to 2:00pm
This monthly forum is aimed at fundraisers of all levels, providing a platform to collaborate and share ideas to benefit local sight loss organisations.
Please see below for new schedule of upcoming sessions with special guest speakers and note changes to dates/times.
Social Media for Fundraisers: Big ideas
29 June 2023, 1pm to 2pm (Please note: Date changed from 1 June)
Do you have big ideas and ambitions for your social media fundraising? This session is all about sharing ideas and success.
- How has social media enabled your fundraising to grow?
- Did one of your social media campaigns grow legs?!
- Or do you just want to learn more?
An interactive forum session led by Senior Communications and Fundraising Officer, Megan Steinberg. Join us to connect, develop, share and inspire!
Legacy Marketing Under £10
6 July 2023, 1pm to 2pm
Please note change to first half of session: After feedback from Visionary members on the joint legacy offering with RNIB and Bequeathed, we have slightly adapted the session planned for the 6th of July.
- For the first half of the session (1pm to 1.30pm), David Roberts from Bequeathed will help you understand how to access the Bequeathed resources. This will include accessing their website ‘Mighty Networks’, which is the Bequeathed platform containing the tools you can access to support the creation of a legacy offer.
- For the second half of the session (1.30pm – 2pm) we will talk about legacy marketing on a budget. We appreciate this isn’t much time – so we may well revisit this if people would like to do so. David from Bequeathed will host this session – please bring along your ideas, questions and hints and tips to share with colleagues!