Volunteer Coordinator – Befriending
Closing date: Thursday 20 April 2023
Location: Blended - Cam Sight Offices, Cambridge / Homeworking
Hours: 21 hours per week, Monday to Friday (to be agreed)
Salary: £25,874 - £27,852 per annum (pro rata)
Contract: Part Time Permanent
Are you passionate about the value of volunteering? We’re recruiting a Volunteer Coordinator to inspire, develop and facilitate Cam Sight’s Befriending Service.
The Befriending Co-ordinator role is central in developing, planning, and implementing an effective befriending network, and for recruiting, placing, supervising, and retaining the volunteer befrienders needed to help people living with sight loss feel included as part of a community.
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata for part time staff)
- Additional day Birthday leave
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Paid Bank Holidays (dependant on working pattern)
- Flexible and Remote working
- Maternity and Parental leave
- Company Pension Scheme with matched contributions of up to 5%
- Blue Light Card discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service leave entitlement after 5 years of service
- Free sight test.
Please visit the Cam Sight website to read the job description and person specification prior to applying as you will need to refer to these in your application should you wish to apply.
Applications are being received on a rolling basis so we may fill the role as soon as we find the right candidate.
Cam Sight strives to be an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all sections of the community. If you require this information in an alternative format, or have difficulty applying due to access obstacles, please email or call us on 01223 420033.
For further information about this vacancy and details of how to apply, please visit the Cam Sight website: https://www.camsight.org.uk/volunteer-coordinator-befriending