Finance Officer (Part-Time)
Closing date: Thursday 01 February 2024
Hours: 28h per week
Salary: £24,655 - £26,821 FTE (pro rata for Part-Time)
Please note, all applicants require full UK working rights as we do not offer sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
- 7.4 weeks of annual leave from 1st April 2024
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits Hub including Discount Gym Memberships, Spa deals, Cinema Tickets and MORE
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company Sick Pay
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Paid Time off for Medical Appointments
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
We are seeking a an enthusiastic Finance Officer with:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience in using accounting software packages e.g. Sage 50, Sage 200, NetSuite
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- the ability to build positive professional relationships at all levels
- the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective team working
- the ability to prioritise workloads
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- the ability to maintain clear & accurate records
- Willingness and ability to maintain confidentiality
About The Role
This job exists in order to support the day-to-day financial processing, accounting and administrative services in order to meet the requirements of the finance function within Head Office for Sight Scotland and Sight Scotland Veterans.
Applications for this role are by CV. Please click on the Apply Now button where you will be asked to create an account on our recruitment portal and upload your CV. You will also be asked to complete some eligibility questions and provide a supporting statement. Your supporting statement should outline your key skills and experience which make you a suitable candidate, referring to the job description for the role.
We’re one of Scotland’s oldest charities – for more than two centuries, we’ve been supporting and empowering people with sight loss to live fulfilling lives. We’re proud of all we’ve achieved in the past – but we have our sights set firmly on the future.
We’re determined that no-one should face sight loss alone. We’re committed to improving, diversifying and growing our services to make sure we can reach many more people with sight loss – when and where they need us.
For further information about this vacancy and details of how to apply, please visit the Sight Scotland website: https://sightscotland.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/3373727?cid=1974&t=Finance-Officer--PartTime-