Closing date: Monday 15 January 2024
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £24231.90 per annum
This is a fantastic post in a dedicated team, with varied tasks where no two days are the same. This is an exciting time to join Vision Support and this role is pivotal in helping us strive for a bigger and better future.
- Provide day to day administrative support across the Charity.
- Monitor the Lone Workers, ensuring their safety.
- Input monitoring statistics for the rehabilitation and contracts team.
- Produce quarterly monitoring reports for the rehabilitation team for Social Services.
- Coordinate of staff expenses and Access to Work claims.
- Credit card and petty cash reconciliation.
- Monitor contracts and invoices.
- Order equipment and stationary.
- HR, Health & Safety and Training administration.
- Providing cover for Triage Coordinator when required.
- Assisting the Internal Operations Manager with various administrative tasks.
It is not possible to cover all potential responsibilities in the Job Description therefore it is expected that the post-holder may be required to carry out tasks not specifically covered within their job description
- The post-holder is expected to follow the Organisation’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Confidentiality – It is expected that all employees understand that our work with service users is confidential and that personal details about service users or their families should not be divulged to members of the public. A breach of confidentiality will result in disciplinary action.
- It is expected that the post-holder will cover tasks not specifically covered within their job description therefore flexibility is required.
- Applicants are advised that contact with guide dogs may be necessary within the workplace.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the advert early if we find a suitable candidate.
For further information about this vacancy and details of how to apply, please visit the Vision Support website: https://visionsupport.org.uk/