Let’s talk legacies foundation training course – special offer for Visionary members
Alexis Robson, Head of Regional Development at Bequeathed is launching a foundation training course (each Wednesday in September) based on her book ‘Let’s talk legacies’ which is aimed at those new to legacy fundraising or smaller charities seeking to implement a successful legacy strategy. The course starts on 1 September and the full course fee is £120. However, Visionary members can join the course for a discounted fee of £90 plus will receive an e-copy of the book ‘Let’s talk legacies’.
- Dates: 1, 8, 15 and 22 September 2021
- Time: 11:30 to 13:00
- Fee: Full fee £120 / Discounted fee for Visionary members £90
- Course materials: e-copy of “Let’s talk legacies” by Alexis Robson
- Content: Includes an introduction to legacy giving, legacy marketing, stewardship, internal engagement etc.
- Suitable for: Anyone new to legacy fundraising or smaller charities seeking to implement a successful legacy strategy
For further information or to register for the course, email Fatima Uddin at Bequeathed.
Alexis and her colleague David Roberts, Head of Charity Engagement will also join our monthly Fundraisers Forum on 2 September where they’ll be speaking about legacy fundraising so join the forum to hear more!