Infoshorts – Free weekly audio bulletin available
Infoshorts, produced by long-established audio sight loss information broadcasters and registered charity Infosound, is a brief weekly bulletin of news, advice and practical information to help living with sight loss.
The Infoshorts bulletin is always less than 10 minutes long and it contains short items of information about products, support services, financial matters, hobbies and leisure, as well as useful hints, tips and life hacks to help living with sight loss.
Also, listeners and service providers from the VI sector are encouraged to phone-in and record a short message, maybe sharing information about a useful product or service.
Infoshorts is available in various ways:
- Infoshorts website;
- on Alexa smart speakers (say: “play Infosound”);
- on Google and Apple smart speakers (say: “play the Infosound Podcast”);
- on the phone by dialling 03000 111 555; and
- on any podcast-playing device.
Infosound would be very grateful if you could help to spread the word about this free service. You can use the ready-to-print large print poster artwork (which can double as a script for reading out), a text document for brailling and an audio trailer, all of which may be downloaded here and freely shared:
- Large print poster artwork (PDF file for printing to any size)
- Audio trailer (MP3 file; 1 minute, 49 seconds)
- Text description (TXT file for brailling or using in any document)