Sponsored by Specsavers
The Community Impact Award, sponsored by Specsavers, open to local Visionary member organisations which highlight the amazing work taking place across communities to improve eye health outcomes for people in your local community.
Specsavers invited Visionary members to share their work relating to how:
- local organisations have worked in partnership with local opticians to engage with the community.
- encouraged members of your community to get on board with eye health – this could be taking care of their eyes or informing members of your community about the importance of getting their eyes tested.
- engaged with eye care commissioning/ funding bodies and NHS Trusts to get eye health on their agenda.
The nominees are:
- Beacon Centre for the Blind
- MyVision Oxfordshire
- Sight 4 Wight
- Sight Concern Worcestershire
- Sight Support Ryedale
- Wakefield and District Sight Aid
The winning organisation will be selected by Specsavers and announced at the Visionary Annual Award Dinner on Wednesday 27 September 2023.