Closing date: Friday 16 June 2023
Location: Reiver House, Staithes Lane, Morpeth NE61 1TD
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Salary: £32,000 per annum, pro rata
We are Vision Northumberland, the leading charitable organisation in Northumberland working for and with people with a sensory impairment.
Our most important asset is our people, and we want to recruit the best. You will be joining a friendly and committed team of experts who are passionate about improving the lives of people with a sensory impairment.
We are looking to recruit an experienced people person to drive the delivery of Vision Northumberland’s work forward at pace. You will have a professional, positive attitude and flexible approach to achieving consensus and moving practical delivery forward.
- Demonstrable track record of managing a multi-disciplinary high performing team.
- Successful grant and fundraising experience
- Ability to manage change.
- Ability to communicate effectively with integrity, tact, and diplomacy.
- Experience of a collaborative approach to working and building trust throughout the whole team.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact our Chief Officer, Julie on 01670 514316.
For further information about this vacancy and details of how to apply, please visit the Vision Northumberland website: https://vision-northumberland.org/page/vacancies