Membership and Administration Officer
Closing date: Friday 14 January 2022
Location: Leamington Spa but currently home based to follow government guidance
Hours: 15 hours per week
Salary: £21,450 pro rata
British Blind Sport are looking for a new person to join their team! British Blind Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and welcomes applications from all parts of the community, particularly people with sight loss.
- To support the smooth running of British Blind Sport’s administration processes
- To be the first port of call for all membership enquiries, processing memberships and keeping the membership database updated
- To respond to all general enquiries with advice and signposting each person to other members of the BBS team or external services that can offer further support
- Strong administration experience
- Proven track record of accumulating and interpreting information.
- Attention to detail
- Proven communication skills and an ability to interact with people at all levels and of all ages
- Ability to learn and work on your own initiative
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure to a deadline
- Passion to make a difference and for disability sport.
- Ability to maintain accurate records
British Blind Sport are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In line with this, they will require the successful candidate to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
About British Blind Sport
For over 40 years, British Blind Sport has been working to make a visible difference to the lives of visually impaired people through sport. Their organisation is the UK leader for supporting people with a visual impairment to lead active lifestyles and operates a membership programme with over 1,000 active members.
The organisation has an ethos of fun and enthusiasm as well as professionalism and passion for our work. British Blind Sport is passionate about supporting and developing its staff. We believe a work/life balance is important and actively support our team members to achieve this.
Apply for the role
Please note, CVs only will not be considered.
For more information about the role, please contact Alaina MacGregor:
- Telephone: 01926 424 247
- Email: email@example.com