Closing date: Sunday 05 February 2023
Location: Edinburgh, Head Office
Hours: 21 hours per week
Salary: £21,149 FTE to £22,844 FTE per annum
Interview date: 20/02/2023
We are seeking someone with a passion for the charity sector, who has great attention to detail, cares about our donor relations and has a high level of accuracy.
The role holder will work alongside the fundraising and supporter care team to deliver our first class donor care strategy, and be the central role coordinating income in the team. Our growing team has ambitious plans to grow our fundraising to ensure Sight Scotland can be there for everyone with sight loss, and their families, who need us. You will be an excellent team player and build relationships across the organisation.
With strong administration skills and knowledge of a CRM system, preferably Raisers Edge, you will be responsible for ensuring all income is recorded correctly, donors to Sight Scotland Veterans are thanked on time and accurately and that all regular gifts to both charities are processed and administered each month.
This is an exciting time to be joining Sight Scotland as we take forward our ambition to reach everyone in Scotland with sight loss. Join us at the start of this ambitious journey and help shape the future for people with sight loss today.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sight Scotland is committed to the pursuit of inclusion and diversity in our workplace. We are committed to creating a working environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different cultures and groups, and where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. To support this, we have a Colleague Diversity and Inclusion Forum.
Forum members ensure our policies, procedures and all of our practices fully support our commitment to creating an equal and diverse workplace for colleagues. The forum also allows members to contribute ideas and topics to support our continuous improvement.
• Generous pension scheme – employee contribution from 3% salary, employer contribution from 6%. You have the option to increase your contribution, we will double the employer contribution up to a maximum of 12%. Our pension scheme is a salary sacrifice scheme which means you do not pay tax on your contributions
• Employee discounts through the Discounts for Carers Scheme and Perks at Work
• Company Sick Pay
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• We have a range of family-friendly benefits including; paid carers and dependants leave and enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
• We are proud to be able to deliver training in formats such as e-learning, courses, events, seminars and workshops which are delivered both by our innovative learning and development team and in partnership with external providers.
This position is based in our Head Office in Robertson Avenue, Edinburgh. We are currently operating blended working at our Head Office premises and the remaining time may be spent working from home.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 05 February
Start date: By arrangement
For further information about this vacancy and details of how to apply, please visit the Sight Scotland website: https://sightscotland.current-vacancies.com/Careers/Sight%20Scotland%20VSP-1974