Closing date: Thursday 23 December 2021
Hours: 21 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
Warrington Visually Impaired People (VIP) is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation whose aim is to provide support to blind and visually impaired people and their families who live in the Borough of Warrington. This is primarily done through the provision of suitable activities, including a very reasonably provided meal, as well as transportation to and from the venue. It also provides a Home Visiting Service and information and advice where required. The charity is based in Fairfield Old School Warrington.
Warrington Visually Impaired People is seeking to recruit a Director to be responsible for:
- Governance support to the Board of Directors, working with them on developing the strategy for Warrington VIP and then taking the operational lead in implementation.
- Organisational Management of the team, both staff and volunteers.
- Financial management of all aspects of the functions of the work of the charity.
- Service Development, ensuring good practice by means of reviewing and monitoring all aspects aims and objectives of the organisation.
- Developing the business, including taking the lead on marketing, networking and awareness of potential funding streams found locally, regionally and nationally.
- Accountable to funders for monitoring returns within deadlines and providing relevant information in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and furthering contractual relationships with the local authority and other statutory organisations.
- Strengthening partnership relationships, including with the Old School where VIP is based, local health and care providers, voluntary sector and regional groups such as Visionary and other related organisations.
Anyone wishing to apply for this position should send their CV to: The Board of Directors at:- email@example.com