Client Services Manager
Closing date: Monday 07 February 2022
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (hybrid working)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Interview date: Week commencing 14 February 2022
Cam Sight is a charity that supports local people of all ages living with low vision and blindness in Cambridgeshire to live the life they choose.
Our vision is a world of equality and we strive to empower and enable everyone to reach their full potential. Our beneficiaries are at the heart of everything we do – we’re here for a friendly chat, whether on the phone or over a cup of tea, to provide emotional and practical support, information and advice.
We’re currently looking for a Client Services Manager to lead our dedicated team and oversee the delivery of our services across Cambridgeshire.
- Help make a positive change in people’s lives
If you are a manager with a background in leading and developing front-line service delivery, this is a fantastic opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with our highly-regarded organisation.
You will have the chance to play a pivotal role in our team, ensuring our services meet the needs of our beneficiaries whilst providing exceptional direction and leadership across the Client Services Department.
When you join us, you’ll discover we’re a committed team dedicated to empowering our service users to live the life they choose. We value our staff and volunteers and will invest in your professional development so you can achieve your goals and aspirations.
So, if you’re looking for a truly rewarding role where you can actively make a difference to the lives of many, we want to hear from you!
As our Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of a range of services to visually impaired people living in Cambridgeshire.
A key member of our Senior Leadership Team (SLT), you will line manage a team of six front-line workers, providing inspiring leadership and supporting their professional development.
You will ensure an effective and consistent front-line service is delivered to our beneficiaries across Cambridgeshire, overseeing the delivery and development of various activities, peer support groups and emotional support services.
Additionally, you will:
- Ensure communication flows effectively throughout the organisation
- Assist with gaining financial support for the various Client Services programmes
- Build a strong network of partnerships across Cambridgeshire
- Keep the Chief Executive informed of service needs, achievements and development activity
To join us as our Client Services Manager, you will need:
- Line management experience
- Experience of leading and developing front-line service delivery
- Experience of delivering care and/or community support and casework
- Experience of using CRM databases
- Experience of forming relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- An understanding of blindness and low vision or a willingness to learn
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
Previous experience in an outreach position is desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Service Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Operations Manager, or Client Service Delivery Manager.
For further details and a job description, visit the Cam Sight website.