Closing date: Friday 25 March 2022
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Salary: £55,000 to £58,000 per annum
Vision Support is a Charity which operates in Cheshire and North Wales. Our mission is to “enhance the quality of life, promote the continuing independence and raise awareness of the needs of vision impaired people of all ages throughout our communities.” Our long-serving CEO is retiring later this year and we are now looking to recruit her replacement.
We need someone to lead the organisation who:
- Can demonstrate several years’ experience at a senior management level within the charity or not for profit sector
- Has a successful track record of tendering for, and operating, local authority and public sector contracts, and who has a knowledge of the difference in approaches between England and Wales.
- Can build effective relationships with partner organisations
- Has a participative management style which ensures our staff, volunteers, and service users can contribute to the charity
- Has a good working knowledge of charity law and accounting
- Can be the public ‘face’ of the charity
Ideally, you will have a good knowledge and understanding of disability and equality issues, including recognising the different needs of individuals and different approaches to supporting those needs.
For further information and details of how to apply, go to the Vision Support website.