Esme’s Umbrella Patient Day
Esme’s Umbrella is pleased to announce an information day for all patients, carers and families affected by Charles Bonnet Syndrome.
- Fee: The day is FREE.
- Date: Saturday 2 December 2023, 9am to 5pm
- Location: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Judith Potts (Founder of Esme’s Umbrella)
- Professor Fiona Rowe (University of Liverpool, Professor of Orthoptics – works with patients who develop CBS after brain injury – eg stroke)
- Dr Penelope Stanford (University of Manchester, Senior Lecturer Adult Nursing, Chair Royal College of Nursing Ophthalmic Forum. Judith Potts joins Dr Stanford to train ophthalmic nurses about CBS)
- Dr Lee Jones (Thomas Pocklington Trust Fellow, Bravo Victor. Senior Scientist leading new CBS research)
- Nina Chesworth (Projects and Campaigns Co-ordinates, Visionary. Nina has lived experience of CBS)
Esme’s Umbrella is hugely grateful to Thomas Pocklington Trust, Guide Dogs, Fight for Sight/Vision Foundation and RNIB for sponsoring the event.
Register on Eventbrite here, but there are only 100 places, so be quick!